One of the best selling women’s refillable razors, the Gillette Venus Embrace is a 5-blade razor that has protective moisture ribbons. We have tried, tested and reviewed it below so that you can hopefully make an informed decision if you’re looking to purchase one.
- Provides a very close and smooth shave
- No irritation, razor burn, nicks or cuts
- It’s rubber handle is easy and comfortable to hold
- Long lasting and the head doesn’t need to be replaced often
- The in-shower razor holder that it comes with adheres well to the wall
- More expensive than most other leading refillable razors (but still cheaper than an electric shaver)
The 5 blades of the Gillette Venus Embrace gives a closer shave than the original Gillette 3-blade Venus razor and the moisture strips help the blades glide smoothly across the skin which means no nicks, cuts or irritation. It manoeuvers well around tricky areas such as the ankles and knees and gets almost every hair in just a single pass therefore saving you time. Although the Gillette Venus Embrace is more pricey than other refillable razors, we found each refill to be very long lasting so you don’t have to change it too often. It also comes with two refills so it should last a long time and in our opinion is a good investment for gorgeous, smooth, hair-free skin.
Our Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Price (at time of review): $15.80 – includes two refills and an in-shower razor holder
>>Click here for more reviews and price info on Amazon<<
We hope that you’ve found our review of the Gillette Venus Embrace useful, please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions or would like to leave your own review of the product!