The Tria Laser 4X is the first and only FDA-cleared hair removal laser available for home use and uses the same professional-strength laser hair removal technology preferred by dermatologists to target and kill hair follicles for permanent results. We have tried, tested and reviewed it below so that you can hopefully make an informed decision if you’re looking to purchase one.
- Very effective at permanently reducing hair. On average, people see a 70% hair reduction within 3 months.
- Uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists at a fraction of the cost.
- Suitable for use on the face and body and the size of it’s head is ideal for treating small areas on the face and targeting hairs in contours.
- There is no need for replacement cartridges as it is designed to last for 90,000 flashes which is more than enough to last a lifetime.
- Tria’s hair removal laser technology delivers more than triple the amount of hair-eliminating energy density than any other home hair removal device.
- As with most laser hair removal, the Tria Laser 4X is not suitable for use for people with dark skin tones and white, blonde, grey or red hair.
- More expensive than other home hair removal devices.
- Treatment using the Tria Laser 4X can be painful.
We tested the Tria Laser 4X on skin tones (white to light brown) and hair colors (light brown to black) which were within the recommended range for suitability of use and after 3 to 4 months definite results were seen with a significant reduction in hair growth. It was used every two weeks starting on a low setting up to the highest setting as per the instructions. After each treatment fewer hairs grew back and with longer use you should have smooth hair-free skin. As with all lasers it is painful but you can always use it at a lower setting if the pain gets too much however you would need more treatments to achieve the desired results.
Although a lot cheaper than if you get your laser treatments done professionally, the Tria Laser 4X will set you back a fair amount to purchase it and it is more expensive than other home hair removal devices which mostly use IPL and HPL technology but it is far more effective than these home devices. It is really easy to use at any time in the comfort and privacy of your home so if laser is your chosen method of hair removal then we’d definitely recommend using the Tria Laser 4X.
Our Rating: 10 out of 10
>>Click here for reviews and price info on Amazon<<
We hope that you’ve found our Tria Laser 4X Hair Removal review useful, if you’ve used it before or are currently using it please feel free to leave a comment below as we’d love you to share your Tria hair removal reviews!
For more recommendations for home hair removal products see here.